This course requires 2 options.
Teacher in Charge: Mr R. Shankar
To provide students with skills that will prepare them for personal financial management and for accounting procedures encountered in everyday life as well as a basic knowledge for business and club applications.
Course content includes the following:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the conceptual basis of Accounting
- Describe a method of processing financial information
- Process financial information for a sole proprietor
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting systems for entities
- Prepare, analyse, interpret and present financial information for sole
- Use a range of financial literacy tools to assist in decision making
Course Costs and Equipment/ Stationery requirements
We strongly recommend the purchase of an Accounting workbook as a learning enhancement for around $35.
Total Credits Available: 5 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 5 credits.
We aim to enable every student to have the course that they prefer, however, some courses have limited places or pre-requisits that may restrict the student's choice.