This course requires 2 options.
11 Physical Health Programme
Teacher in Charge: Ms C. McConachie
The Physical Health Programme is a compulsory subject in Year 11.
The course aims to have students:
- Participate in a range of activities and relate this to hauora/wellbeing.
- Develop individual skills in a range of physical activities.
- Learn how to organise and participate in a variety of sports tournaments.
- Identify skills and develop coping strategies and safe practices to minimise risks when faced with changing situations.
- Participate in units covering Mental Health, Sexuality/Relationships, Careers and Drug Education.
Total Credits Available: 5 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 5 credits.
We aim to enable every student to have the course that they prefer, however, some courses have limited places or pre-requisits that may restrict the student's choice.