12 Physical Health Programme
Teacher in Charge: Ms C. McConachie
This is a compulsory couse.
This course aims to have students:
- Participate in a Leadership Unit, which focuses on developing leadership and communication skills.
- Participate in summer and winter sport options.
- Develop personal fitness.
- Participate in units covering Sexuality, Careers, and Keeping Ourselves Safe
- Complete an 8 hour Red Cross First Aid Course.
Total Credits Available: 2 credits.
Internally Assessed Credits: 2 credits.
We aim to enable every student to have the course that they prefer, however, some courses have limited places or pre-requisits that may restrict the student's choice.